Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria Kills many household germs in 10 minutes Kills the source of mold allergens
disinfecting spray helps protect your family and helps keep them healthy. Our products are designed to provide germ protection and can kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces, when used as directed. From counters to couches, you can depend on our antiseptic spray to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria. This spray eliminates odors and kills 99.9 percent of mildew, mold, viruses on most household surfaces. Sanitizes soft surfaces and deodorizes the air.Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria* Kills over 100 illness causing germs, including cold & flu viruses.* Kills 99.9% of odor causing bacteria* Prevents Mold & Mildew from growing for up to a week Sanitizes all kinds of hard & soft surfaces*
Pre-clean surfaces prior to use. Hold can upright 6″ to 8″ from surface. Spray 3 to 4 seconds until covered with mist. To Disinfect: Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
There are no reviews yet.